Upon developing the access control system FoxSec® 1850, the needs of small and medium size businesses have been taken as the basis in order to monitor the movement of the people on the territory on their possession.
FoxSec® 1850 access control system enables a client to get an overview – who, where and when is moving.
With the help of FoxSec® 1850 access control system it is possible to manage the movements of people in business premises and territory, register the arriving to and leaving from work etc.
FoxSec® 1850 creates its own database on all movements. It can create detailed statistics about the card users and generate different reports on the basis of received data.
FoxSec® 1850 access control system can have up to 1850 users and 50 access points and / or elevators. The system will meet your needs from a single door system and up to 4 global locations.
While offering traditional card based access control FoxSec® 1850 also offers solution for high risk security situations where dual credential verification is required. FoxSec® 1850 supports PIN keypads, bio-metric readers, dual user access, anti-passback, sluice and even photo ID verification to allow security personnel to visually check identities.
FoxSec 1850 enables:
- To generate different reports on the basis of received data
- To create detailed statistics about the cad users
- Up to 1850 users
- Up to 50 different access points
- To controls simultaneously 4 different data transferring lines
- To configure access points according to clients needs
- To add new access points when using the system
- To integrate with security systems, lift and gate automation and etc